Saturday 30 April 2011

That time of year again


"Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
Her infinite variety..." 
- Anthony and Cleopatra, Act II, Scene II

Last year, when this blog was still in its early days, I began a series of day-by-day accounts of the downfall of Anne Boleyn, beginning with her final public appearance as a free woman on May 1st and ending with her tragic execution on May 19th. 

I was absolutely blown away by the response of readers and the level of interest, not just on this blog, but on others too This year I will be re-posting links to the original articles from May 1st to May 19th, and commenting on the comments readers left, as well as anywhere where I think my research or opinion might have changed since last year.

I hope you enjoy them. If that's the right word!

1 comment:

  1. It was a magnificent series, and I am looking forward to revisiting the topic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails